Written by Jamie Pate, Edited by Walter Pate Mar 17 2014
Monday, 19 September 2005 18:12
Moscore QM By M.O.S.Co.
Maximum Overdrive Software Company is the creator of Moscore QM, raceday management for Quarter Midget racing. The program features everything needed for a club to run a race day.
These features are:
- Race day setup - Entrant registration
- Race grid generation - Manual qualifying time recording and posting to scoreboards
- Output lineups, race order, timeclocks, advertising to Moscore compatible scoreboards such as Media Resources video displays
- Form generation for lap times, race grids, and race results
- Imports/exports from other database sources
- Can use MSQM webserver to distribute qualifying times at the track over a local WiFi network, you can get qualifying times and race results in your trailer on your smart phone.
- using MSQM webserver the club webmaster can save and copy html results files from moscore-Qm directly to your clubs website, no more transcribing results. QMA uses this feature to post results promptly at their Grands races
- Moscore-QM Lite will run a raceday without transponders
- If your club has transponders, it will score races using the MyLaps (AMB) transponder system. Using this system it can do single or multi car qualifying a
Soon to come additional features will be:
- Grid 2.0 (Custom Feature)
Maximum Overdrive Software Company is owned and operated by two individuals that have a vast knowledge in quarter midget racing. The programmer, Jamie Pate, raced quarter midgets and half midgets since his novice year in 1989.
We are currently working on a number of smaller projects which include Moscore Scoreboard Control, Moscore Race Monitor, Grids 2.0 for Moscore QM, Moscore QM Import.
We welcome your questions at
Additional Contact Information:
- Call Walter Pate at 604-576-6631
- Mail to: M.O.S.Co. at 5896 184 b St., Surrey B.C., Canada V3S 5S9
Last Updated on Monday, 17 March 2014 21:23